Free jokes Search
More Free Clean Jokes.
have fun with these clean jokes.
- Kids say the funnyest things .
Funny answers to questions asked to children
- Letter Home Joke.
This is so funny it gets a page all by its self, This is a Very Funny joke.
- Funny things Kids say about the sea
More funny answers by kids.
- More free funny jokes.
Iam spoiling you with even more funny jokes.
- Mens RUles.
21, Rules about the way men think Very funny list.
- Even more free funny jokes.
9 More random funny free jokes.
- Funny new office policy joke.
Funny office memo from the boss from hell. And we have all worked for this company.
Kids jokes, Funny things kids say.
Kids writing about the sea and the funny things they say.
Number 13 is the funniest.
innocent misuse of language by small children
KIDS WRITE ABOUT THE SEA
- This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)
- Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)
- If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island . If you don't have sea all round you, you are incontinent. ( Lyle age 7)
- Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)
- A dolphin breaths through an arsehole on the top of its head. (Billy age 8)
- My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6)
- When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating beans . (William age 7)
- I like mermaids. They are beautiful. I like their shiny tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really? (Helen age 6)
- I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)
- Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug them selves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)
- When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small.(Kevin age 6)
- Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Beth age 8)
- On holidays my Mum went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water fired right up her fat arse. (Desmond age 7)